Auto Mechanics Job in Sycamore, Illinois : IL 60178
Looking for Auto Mechanics Jobs? See currently available Auto Mechanics job openings on auto-mechanics.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
auto-mechanics.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any auto mechanics job . We provide job resources for Auto Mechanics positions throughout the industry. auto-mechanics.jobs.net also provides Auto Mechanics jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Auto Mechanics by either city or state.
auto-mechanics.jobs.net is a auto mechanics job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Auto Mechanics jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your auto mechanics job search on auto-mechanics.jobs.net today.
Automotive Mechanic / Auto Technician / Entry Level
Automotive Mechanic / Auto Technician / Entry Level Job Description
Brian Bemis Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for Entry Level Automotive Mechanics/Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team!
$ Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and document repairs
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
Brian Bemis Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the Automotive Industry. They offer on-site training, a state-of-the-art facility and a professional working environment!
Sycamore Auto Mechanics Job
Automotive Mechanic / Auto Technician / Entry Level Job Requirements
- 1 year of Automotive Maintenance Experience OR Automotive Technician Training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional Working Environment
- Paid Vacation & Holidays!
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic
with Brian Bemis Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram today. Apply Now!